- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Marketing – your opt-in and opt-out rights
- You agree that we may send you direct marketing communications and tailored advertising via various channels and media (including, without limitation, by email, SMS, phone, mail, or via ads on social media) where you have not opted out from receiving such communications and advertising via those channels or media. Your agreement is deemed to be effective until such time as you opt out of receiving direct marketing or tailored advertising via the relevant channel or media.
- You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications (including opting-out of receiving such communications through certain media, or opting-out of receiving direct marketing communications via certain channels) by modifying your communication preferences on your Account during application. In the case of certain electronic direct marketing communications (including email or SMS), you may also use the opt- out/unsubscribe facility we provide in that communication.
- Tailored advertising is, as its name suggests, advertising that is specifically tailored to particular types of groups or customer segments based on members’ attributes, behaviour or preferences.
- If you have any questions about how to opt-out or unsubscribe please call BMS Mitre 10 directly on 0746593200
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
immediately via telephone at 0746593200 or via email.